- 1 lb fresh brussels sprouts, quartered.
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed.
- 4 tbsp olive oil, separated.
- salt and pepper.
- In high sided stainless steel skillet, add 3 tbsp olive oil and crushed garlic. Heat on low until the garlic is golden. Remove garlic and turn heat up to medium high.
- Once oil is hot, add quartered brussels sprouts and toss with oil to coat. Cook, covered for about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally until golden.
- Add salt, pepper, and remaining tablespoon of olive oil and serve!
Serve with any meat of your choosing. This is a versatile side dish with lots of flavor.