- 3 chicken breasts, filleted to thin
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- seasoned salt
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put flour out on a plate.
- Put breadcrumbs out on a plate.
- Whisk the eggs with about a tablespoon of water
- Create a work station to easily bread the chicken.
- Going one breast piece at a time, coat with flour, dip in eggs, and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet.
- Lightly season chicken with seasoned salt.
- Once oil is hot, brown 2 pieces at a time, leaving plenty of space between the pieces. Once browned on both sides, move onto baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Serve with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce (recipe below).
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonaise.
- 1 tbsp Honey.
- 2 tbsp stoneground mustard.
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder.