- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 8 oz. can whole tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 pound ground italian sausage
- 1 and 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Put canned tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 tbsp garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a food processer and blend until smooth.
- Cook sauce in small pan for about 15 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally until thickened and cooked out a bit.
- Meanwhile, cook italian sausage in 1 tbsp of the olive oil on medium heat until cooked.
- Prepare crust by drizzling 1 tbsp olive oil and the remaining garlic powder and spread with brush.
- Pour sauce onto crust, followed by meat. Top with cheese and garnish with a bit of parsley and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 8 minutes, until bubbly and browned.
- Let stand for about 5 minutes and slice!