- 4 lbs of bone in pork ribs, off the rack.
- Wet rub mixture: brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- 1/2 bottle BBQ sauce, whatever kind you like.
- Rub wet rub into the meat and let sit about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees (yeah, you read that right. We are cooking those babies low and slow).
- Fill a 13×9 inch pan half full with water and place a broiling plan on top.
- Line ribs on top and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and baste with some bbq sauce.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and baste with bbq sauce.
- Heat grill pan on high and char ribs to get grill marks.
- Let rest 10 minutes and serve!