A much lighter, healthier version of classic lasagna. Less than half the calories, yet still satisfying.
- 9 pieces whole wheat lasagna noodles, cooked to package directions.
- 1 jar pasta sauce (you can use homemade if you have the time).
- 1 package firm tofu, pressed and drained.
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained very well, so that all water is gone.
- garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add tofu to food processor with garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley. Blend until smooth.
- Fold spinach into tofu mixture.
- Layer into a 13×9 in. pan, as follows: 1/3 sauce, 3 noodles, 1/2 tofu mixture, 1/3 sauce, noodles, rest of tofu mixture, noodles, rest of sauce.
- Bake 25 minutes.